Project Manager -Tax Authority Regulations.
|Job Title:||Project Manager -Tax Authority Regulations.|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€500 - €550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2018 18:42|
Project Manager - Tax Authority Regulations.
Contract. 6 Months +. €500-550 Per day. Dublin City Centre
Project Manager required in Dublin City Centre. You will work on a programme of work to ensure compliance with existing and upcoming Tax Authority Regulations. This programme will consist of 4 separate, but related, projects each focusing on specific regulations in different areas:
- Italy Invoices eArchiving (Head Office)
- Italy Invoices eArchiving (Retail)
- Italy eInvoicing (Head Office)
- Italy eInvoicing (Retail)
Skills and expeirence required
- Previous experience of working on a similar project
- Expeirenced Project Manager with proven track record of delivery compliance/regulatory projects.
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of EInvoicing and Tax regulations.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Service Desk Manager
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Business Change Manager - Retail
£500 - £525 per annum + Expenses
Customer Journey Manager / Business Transformation £350+
£350 - £450 per day
£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35
Security Assurance Consultant
Up to £0.00 per annum + Market Rates