Project Manager -Tax Authority Regulations.
|Job Title:||Project Manager -Tax Authority Regulations.|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€500 - €550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2018 18:42|
Project Manager - Tax Authority Regulations.
Contract. 6 Months +. €500-550 Per day. Dublin City Centre
Project Manager required in Dublin City Centre. You will work on a programme of work to ensure compliance with existing and upcoming Tax Authority Regulations. This programme will consist of 4 separate, but related, projects each focusing on specific regulations in different areas:
- Italy Invoices eArchiving (Head Office)
- Italy Invoices eArchiving (Retail)
- Italy eInvoicing (Head Office)
- Italy eInvoicing (Retail)
Skills and expeirence required
- Previous experience of working on a similar project
- Expeirenced Project Manager with proven track record of delivery compliance/regulatory projects.
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of EInvoicing and Tax regulations.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Integration Lead - CMIS Project - 18 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £445 per day
£35 - £36 per hour
£40 - £50 per hour + Inside IR35
Senior Dynamics Consultant (Projects)
£227 - £228 per annum
Lead Solutions Architect
Up to £550 per day