Project Manager - Training, Testing, Release Management, £300pd
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Training, Testing, Release Management, £300pd|
|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day + depending on experience|
|Start Date:||August 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 16:59|
Project Manager - Training, Testing, Release Management, £200-300pd
18 months, Edinburgh (inside IR35)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with Training and Release experience for an 18 month contract based in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for planning and managing the testing and integration of business system changes. Please note this is not a hands-on testing position.
Duties will include but are not limited to -
- Co-ordinating the roll out of new functionality and planning and delivery of end user training and support.
- Planning and overseeing delivery of tests and roll outs to users
- Supporting the teams to implement new case types as part of the transformation project.
- Use project management skills to put in place testing of business system integration and process changes.
- Manage new releases of case types and ensure systems meet expectations.
- Coordinate the implementation of business changes
- Define and implement Business change processes
- Define ongoing support needs and arrangements for all users
Essential skills -
- Previous experience of working as a project manager in a release/test management environment
- Experience analysing business process changes
- Understanding of the requirements analysis, definition and specification process
- Proven ability to test business change and reach an acceptable outcome
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Understanding of ICT systems and infrastructure.
- Understanding of risk and risk management processes.
- Knowledge of Grants and Regulations functions and the IT systems used to support them.
- Relevant professional qualification ISTQB or ISEB.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
Up to £64400.00 per annum
£300.00 - £350 per day
Project Manager - Public Sector, Health (Inside IR35) - Edin
£200 - £229 per day
Project Manager - Culture Change - Glasgow - 12 months
£36000 - £38000 per annum + holiday and pension benefits
Project Manager - Public Sector / Health - 12 Weeks - Glas
£200 - £229 per day