|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2017 12:59|
Project Manager - IT TRANSFORMATION (SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, TELCO SOLUTION, AZURE MIGRATION, OFFICE365)
Contract. Crewe. Homeworking available. 6 Months. £300-£400 Per day. Health care
Project manager required to oversee and coordinate key work streams of the company's IT transformation programme in close liaison with relevant departments and external stakeholders to ensure service improvement and efficiency savings. To ensure we follow a coherent, realistic, secure and technically achievable IT transformation process with minimal disruption to customers.
- To advise and support, internal and external stakeholders in undertaking IT transformation projects and advise on appropriate and coherent business solutions.
- To ensure that all IT transformation projects are delivered in accordance with the corporate approach to project management, including taking the lead on ensuring quality feasibility studies, business bases, and timelines for the evaluation of IT Transformation projects.
- Where required, assist and lead in the delivery of projects to ensure goals are achieved effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- To ensure appropriate links with other projects and strategies and ensure that appropriate ownership is taken of risks and dependencies between projects is identified and managed appropriately.
- To manage on a day to day basis the colleagues, contractors and consultants involved in projects, in relation to the programme and project requirements.
- To monitor, measure and report on individual projects in line with guidance provided.
- Ensure safe and timely delivery of the following specific IT transformation projects in their entirety (all planned for the next 6 months)
- Migration of IT infrastructure to Azure
- Decommission existing servers
- Deploy Skype for Business
- Deploy new telephony solution and call recording capability
- Deploy new patient management system
- Move business to Office 365
- Deploy SPE security
Skills and experience required
- Proven IT project management experience, ideally PRINCE2 certified
- Ability to lead and co-ordinate internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written and including presentation skills - listening, understanding and responding appropriately to identify key facts
- Computer literacy and confidence in Medics and all Microsoft office packages, e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel and SQL
- Experience of Migration of IT infrastructure to Azure
Decommission existing servers
Deploy Skype for Business
Deploy new telephony solution and call recording capability
Deploy new patient management system
Move business to Office 365
Deploy SPE security
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's