Project Officer - Edinburgh - 4 weeks
|Job Title:||Project Officer - Edinburgh - 4 weeks|
|Salary:||Up to £15.08 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2018 18:04|
Project Support Officer - Edinburgh - 4 weeks
Experienced Project Support Officer based in Edinburgh required for an initial 4 week contract to work on a variety of projects.
The Project Officer will support the delivery of specific pieces of work and take an active role in taking project briefs and follow-up actions relating to project meetings, updating project plans and scheduling events to support project roll-outs. They should be able to write project reports to provide status/milestone updates as to progress.
Key project support skills required:
- Strong project support skills - i.e. managing the project plan, monitoring timescales, flagging up risks and generally making sure the project is on track.
- Organising and attending meetings
- Taking action notes and pro-actively following up actions
- Excellent/confident communication and interpersonal skills to deal with a number of external/internal stakeholders at Senior/Director level.
- Ability to work accurately against tight project timescales is required.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's