project planner - London - 3 Months - Government department
|Job Title:||project planner - London - 3 Months - Government department|
|Salary:||£46 - £47 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Hassall|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2018 17:07|
Project Planner - Government department - London
My Client, based in Central London is currently on the lookout for a Project Planner to work with stakeholders to ensure all aspects of the project are defined. The planner will provide Guidance to define what, when and how activities will be organised to ensure the outcomes of a project can be met, on time and on budget. You will lead on all aspects of project planning, which will include the development and monitoring of plans and schedules to do with the project.
Key Skills and experience
- Knowledge and understanding of project planning,
- Knowledge of project performance and controls.
- experience of working in a project planning capacity in a project management environment
- Candidates with CTC or SC clearance will be favoured
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this is the right role for you, Please apply now!!!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's