Project Planner / Planning Coordinator - 6 months - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Project Planner / Planning Coordinator - 6 months - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£275 - £325 per day|
|Start Date:||August 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2018 18:24|
Project Planner / Planning Coordinator - 6 months
£275 - £325 per day (INSIDE IR35), Edinburgh
Experienced Project Planner required to join a public-sector organisation on an exciting multi-million-pound change programme. You will support the programme's Head of Planning with the maintenance of an integrated plan, manually maintaining all milestones in MS Project. You will be involved in providing hands-on support to a number of projects, developing robust and detailed project-level plans.
The role will include, but is not limited to, product identification, estimation, schedule creation, critical path identification, resource planning, assisting with continuous improvement of the planning service, leading workshops and weekly reference meetings and working with a range of stakeholders to manage dependencies across the programme.
- At least 3-years' hands-on experience of planning large projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Project 2016 including development of MI and presentation of progress.
- Intermediate to advanced use of Microsoft Excel including the manipulation and cross referencing of data.
- Excellent understanding of the different approaches to planning, including Product-based / Agile-based / hybrids, and how to tailor the approach to building plans, estimation, documentation, tracking and oversight.
- Proven experience in development of planning workshops and ability to manage outputs into a deliverable set of artefacts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of managing resources, dependencies, risks and constraints via the programme and project plans.
- Excellent influencing and persuasion skills.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Proxy Product Owner - 6 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £500 per day
Business Analyst - 3 months - Edinburgh
£350 - £450 per day
Service Designer - 2 months - Edinburgh - Inside IR35
£400 - £550 per day
Project Manager/ 5 months / Giffnock / £177 per day
Giffnock, East Renfrewshire
Up to £177 per day
Procurement Advisor - OJEU - 5 months
£140 - £141 per day