|Job Title:||Project/Account Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rodrigue Barenda|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 20:39|
Digital Project Manager - Central London
£30,000 - £40,000
An award-winning Marketing agency is looking for an experienced Digital project Manager.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a huge opportunity to take on a leadership role and become an important member of the team by helping the company become a bigger and better agency.
- Taking ownership of new client projects from kick-off all the way through to delivery of the consultancy programme and ongoing management and optimisation
- Developing an agile approach, responding to immediate client requests and managing the internal resources to accommodate these
- Defining the initial project scope and preparing the delivery plans, scope documents, schedules, budgets, testing and deployment plans
- Managing a multi-skilled client team and their work, ensuring consistency in all deliverables
- 3+ years' experience in a mobile, digital agency or development role
- Have some understanding of Agile methodologies - Kanban, Waterfall
- Had exposure to CMS, Acquisition tools, In-app analytics tools, advertising platforms
- Have some marketing experience / product marketing experience
- A Company wide, quarterly bonus scheme
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Contribution to mobile phone costs
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position