|Job Title:||Project Support|
|Salary:||£28 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 10:24|
Project Support - Initial 2 Month Contract - £28-30ph Via Umbrella - Public Sector - London
Our Public Sector client is looking for an experienced Project Support to provide planning, co-ordination and direct project management to the system improvement team
- The focus of the improvement work is initially on reducing length of stay.
- They will work with Improvement Managers to ensure programme outputs are delivered effectively and to time and that all pan-London outputs align with and support local transformation programmes across the organisation.
- The post holder will support Improvement Managers on one or more projects within the programme, responsible for planning, day-to-day delivery, and subsequent performance management, adjusting plans as required to ensure that risks and issues are mitigated.
- The post holder will work closely with clients, and with expert working groups where relevant.
- The post holder will ensure effective management of dependencies within the programme and across the portfolio of programmes.
- It is expected that the specific programme the post holder works on within this broad area will change over time as the portfolio of work changes.
- Support allocated projects, ensuring they are planned and managed in a timely and effective way.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting as required by the programme including on issues and risks and undertaking mitigating actions.
- Take responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, reliability and appropriateness of data ensuring quality decisions can be made.
- Provide analysis and reporting of specific target areas as agreed.
- Support the senior improvement manager to ensure high quality of delivery across their portfolio of projects as required.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's