Project Support Assistant - Risk register, BPMN notation
|Job Title:||Project Support Assistant - Risk register, BPMN notation|
|Salary:||£130 - £140 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2017 18:20|
Project Support Assistant - Edinburgh - 4 Months
Candidates should note that this role falls in-scope of IR35 legislation.
Project Support Assistant required for a 4 month contract starting immediately in Edinburgh for one of our key public sector clients.
Relevant experience in the following is essential -
- Collecting and collating information in relation to the project
- Arranging meetings and related bookings
- Taking and disseminating minutes of meetings to relevant parties
- Contribute to the running of the project Eg: highlighting potential risks
- Keep records of all information related to projectfor documentation, clarification and presentation to management
- Updating plans, drafting reports, updating the risk register and recording and reporting standards
Ideally a candidate with previous public sector procurement experience and knowledge of BPMN notation is desirable.
Applicants are required to have completed a Basic Disclosure Scotland form within the last 12 months.
Apply now if you are interested in this position.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's