Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2018 17:06|
Project Support - GDPR
Contract. Wolverhampton. 3 Months+. £200-250 Per day. Public Sector
Project Support Officer required in Wolverhampton. You will work as a part of the Information Governance team, supporting the delivery of specific GDPR projects.
- To co-ordinate the successful delivery of the Information Governance Project Plan(s) providing project management expertise to the team.
- Develop appropriate documentation to ensure that plans and milestones are captured and tracked, risks and issues are captured and reviewed, budgets are monitored and any resultant invoices are processed.
- Prepare timely and accurate project reports for the project board and Information Governance Team as required
- Arrange internal meetings with action owners to ensure actions remain on track and remedial steps are taken to complete tasks
- Develop internal communications plan for promoting good IG throughout the organisation, including web site content
- Support the ongoing project through the co-ordination of responses to feedback, issues logs and other consultation mechanisms.
- Co-ordinate the issuing of significant amounts of documentation, including support with data cleansing, drafting of communications, mail merging and arranging for the issue of information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing and tracking RAID logs, arranging meetings with project resources and stakeholders, taking meeting minutes and supporting review and updating of project plans and schedules
Skills and experience required
- Previous experience in a Project Support position
- Excellent IT skills EXCEL and WORD are essential
- Experience of MS Project
- Good knowledge of Information Governance including the Data Protection Act
- Excellent attention to detail - previous experience of chairing meetings, minute/note taking hugely advantageous
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Assurance Consultant
Up to £0.00 per annum + Market Rates
Business Change Manager - Retail
£500 - £525 per annum + Expenses
Test Analyst - Southampton - 6 months - £500 per day
Up to £500 per day
IT Service Desk Manager
£30000 - £45000 per annum
£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35