Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Salary:||£120 - £145 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2018 13:10|
Project Support Officer - Glasgow - 12 weeks
We have a Project Support Officer contract with our public-sector client based in Edinburgh. You will be required to have good experience working on various projects, including service improvement and improvement services for 12-week contract.
Duties will include:
- Coordination and documentation of key project meetings
- Secretariat duties
- Assisting the Project Managers in preparation, delivery and monitoring of project plans and project documentation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Maintenance of RAID logs
- Provision of MI
- Experience working in a project support role
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Good experience using MS Office
- Stakeholder engagement experience
All applicants are required to hold a current Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate, dated within the last 12 months.
Please note this position falls inside scope of IR35.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's