Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Salary:||£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 11:32|
Project Support Officer - Initial 2 Months - £20-22ph Inside IR35 - London
Our Public Sector client is looking for a Project Support Officer to come on board and provide comprehensive administrative support, be a key point of contact for enquiries, and keep the team organised.
- Providing administrative support to all team members, organising team, workstream and programme meetings as required.
- Liaising with other Programme team members to undertake actions that contribute to programme delivery.
- Acting as a central point for the team so that all team members can be aware of each other's whereabouts and progress within interdependent parts of the programme.
- Acting as a key point of contact for the team; dealing and responding effectively with queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members.
- Receiving and prioritising e-mails and telephone calls for the team; using initiative to deal with them (where possible and appropriate) or otherwise forwarding or co-ordinating a response within the team.
- Supporting in the management of electronic diaries for some team members, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising as appropriate.
- Maintaining effective electronic filing systems for the team; ensuring that information is kept securely and is accessible to all team members at all times.
- Carrying out any other appropriate delegated duties as required.
- You will require you to be comfortable to liaise with colleagues at all levels across the organisation.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's