Project Support Officer - 8 Months - Southampton
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer - 8 Months - Southampton|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Hassall|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 16:05|
Delivery Support Administrator - Southampton - 8 months
The delivery support administrator will add value to the team by being the coordinaton and adminisration function for the project. The successful candidate will work closely with the project manager, test lead and intergration lead is fit and purpose for the RAID log to assure all issues and risks are mitigated. You will required to attend meeting and ensure all data regarding the project, is captured.
Key skills and experience:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and basic Excel
- Ability to plan, organise, set priority and manage activities simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively address all level within the organizations (HR, IT, etc.)
- Self-Starter. Ability to find and help throughout the project without necessarily needing continuous direction.
- Have a high level of Emotional Quotient (EQ) and empathy to help Business Change and other shape and introduce the new functionality to the business.
- Fluent English
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's