Project Support Officer - Edinburgh - 3 Months
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer - Edinburgh - 3 Months|
|Salary:||£130 - £145 per day|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Mackenzie|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2018 16:58|
IT Project Support Officer - EDINBURGH - 3 Months
Project Support Officer with good experience working on IT projects required for an initial 3-month contract with public sector client in Edinburgh.
Duties will include:
- Coordination and documention of key project meetings
- Secretariat duties
- Assisting the Project Managers in preparation, delivery and monitoring of project plans and project documentation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Maintenance of RAID logs
- Provision of MI
- Experience working in a project support role
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Good experience using MS Office
- Stakeholder engagement experience
All applicants are required to hold or apply for a current Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's