Project Support/ Project Controls Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support/ Project Controls Officer|
|Salary:||£300 - £320 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ciara Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2018 17:28|
Project Support/ Project Controls Officer Role
The job holder will be part of multi-disciplined teams, providing technical advice and support to the Project Manager (PM) in the delivery of a wide range of schemes.
The candiadate would preferably have experience in Construction.
- Ensuring adherence corporate project standards across all projects;
- Co-ordinating the production, quality assurance and issuing of all project specific reports;
- Assisting the project team members in the application of the project procedures, disciplines and reporting standards;
- Maintaining project execution plans, project variation and risk registers;
- Preparing, issuing and presenting project reporting documents at project board meetings;
- Maintaining and supporting effective communication channels between multi-discipline project team members, and with project stakeholders.
- Develop successful customer and stakeholder relationships, evidenced by positive customer feedback and achievement of project KPIs;
- Identify and, where appropriate, support the development
- Keep abreast of developments relating to professional business developments;
- Manage own time effectively and submit accurate time recording, aiming to achieve a personal utilisation rate in excess of 85%;
- Ensure all relevant CPD requirements and H&S training requirements are met.
- Demonstrable experience of having a key role in the delivery of technical projects or programmes within a multi-discipline design office environment;
- Proven track record in supporting multi-discipline design teams;
- Understanding of project milestones and project risks;
- Ability to review technical reports, including those from external consultants, to ensure the requirements of the brief have been met;
- Knowledge of standard forms of construction contract, competent in the use of NEC contracts;
- Knowledge of current technical and Health & Safety legislation;
- Knowledge of RIBA plan of work and the technical information that is produced at each stage of a construction project;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Good financial management skills;
- Level 2 knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to achieve SC or appropriate security clearance.
please send me through your CV and i will contact you with further information of the role.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£400 - £440 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Junior Project Manager
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£300 - £350 per day
Technical Delivery Manager - 3 Months - Glasgow
£400 - £700 per day
Business Analyst - Finance workstream
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€350 - €400 per day