Purchasing and Supply Manager
|Job Title:||Purchasing and Supply Manager|
|Salary:||£30 - £35 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2018 17:53|
Purchasing and Supply Manager x 2
Contract. 6 Months+ . £30-£35 Per hour - Public Sector - Healthcare
Purchasing and Supply Manager x 2 required on an interim basis in London. You will have overall management of a specific category of the purchasing and supplies. Responsible for ensuring compliance in all areas of policies, procedures, and strategies. To assist the Director of Sourcing in the strategic direction of the service and organisational corporate financial reporting and be responsible for the identification, development and delivery of required cost improvement initiatives within an allocated category. **MCIPS or part qualified essential
- Responsible for leading the negotiation of complex/ high value commercial contracts.
- Responsible for resolving legal challenges from unsuccessful bidders through the de-brief procedure as set out under the Public Procurement Regulations and where necessary through formal arbitration
- Responsible for resolving contractual disputes with incumbent suppliers and ensuring appropriate contingency and exit plans are agreed where required.
- Procurement specialist for Public Contract Regulations and associated Case Law. Procurement specialist for all sourcing strategy and category management.
- Responsible for and leading on highly complex financial analysis and modelling of spend categories and operational processes to support options appraisal. Responsible for ensuring tender evaluation methodologies are appropriate to evaluate different purchasing scenarios and in accordance with the Public Procurement Regulations
- Responsible for developing and managing a broad range of complex category related activities. To formulate and adjust plans and strategies were required.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and on-going ownership of consistent purchasing policies
- Responsible for purchasing supplies within the specialist portfolio category..
- Responsible for adapting and designing the Procurement Portal for the relevant specialist category.
- Responsible for benchmarking contract prices
- Responsible for ensuring annual audits are undertaken of identified strategic suppliers to measure performance and compliance within contractual obligations.
- Responsible for leading and project managing a large range of initiatives. Required to prepare and review detailed analysis/ options appraisal/ business cases
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's