|Job Title:||QA Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rodrigue Barenda|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 10:44|
Junior QA Analyst
£25K to £30K
A leading global media outlet is looking for a Graduate QA Analyst to join their team and test new products and ensure they do not disrupt revenue or site integrity.
They are looking for an individual with a degree in a numerate subject like Computer Science, Maths or Physics. It is advantageous if you have had some exposure to testing whilst at university or a placement.
- Plan and carry out functional, integration, and end-to-end testing of desktop, mobile, and tablet applications.
- Write test plans and execute manual integration, regression, and browser compatibility tests.
- Report test results to the Project Managers
- Monitor site and commercial analytics data before, during and after releases to ensure the release provides anticipated benefits
Personal skills & Attribute:
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- The hunger to learn and work on your own initiative, but also have the people skills to be part of a team
- Basic skills such as HTML, XML, SQL
- Basic knowledge of any Programming language
- Great perks such as a free onsite gym, employee discounts and a highly subsidised restaurant.
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme after probationary period
- Season ticket loan
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's