QA Test Analyst
|Job Title:||QA Test Analyst|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Mitchell|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 09:53|
Software Tester Role
Location: Greater Manchester
It's a role where you will have ample opportunity to learn new skills and we would expect you to help shape the role as you move forwards in your career. The role is predominantly focussed on working within the development of the companies award winning software solution that uses artificial intelligence and complex event processing to create case and matter workflows and disaggregation strategies that are aligned specifically to a business process.
For them, a positive attitude to deliver and advance personally, tied with the flexibility to take on numerous responsibilities and challenges is massively important.
They're looking for someone who is a pragmatic perfectionist, driven by quality and technical innovation.
Suitable candidates may just have a year's experience or more but for them, a key attraction is passion, drive and versatility.
- Working collaboratively with Product Owners, Managers, Development and Client project team.
- Handling technical queries from the wider business team.
- Creating & Maintaining all the Testing Related Artefacts for All Phases of Testing (Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases & End User Acceptance Completion Reports)
- Communication of state/quality of the delivered software to multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to hit the ground running
- ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level.
- Experience with all aspects of the SDLC and SDLT.
- Experience working in an Agile (SCRUM) methodology.
- Hand on experience in testing Web Based Applications.
- Experience in various types of Testing as: Functional and Non-Functional Testing, Black Box testing, System, Usability, Smoke, UI, Compatibility, Responsive, UAT, Regression Testing.
- Experience in developing, executing & maintaining test cases in the cloud-based test management tools like TFS/VSTS, JIRA or similar.
- Experience in creating and maintaining both manual and automated test scripts of web-based applications.
- Review and analyse the business spec for UX/UI with Scrum Master, Product Manager and involved teams (internal and external)
- Define, and report against quality and coverage criteria, ensuring the use of appropriate measurement, analysis and reporting.
- Experience in creating & maintaining all the testing related artefacts for all phases of testing (test strategy, test plan, test cases & end user acceptance completion reports)
- Investigate failures and failure analysis, determining root cause and driving corrective action through the engineering and design teams.
- Organised and capable of working on multiple tasks efficiently.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently and within teams.
Desirable Skills/Tools such as
- Knowledge of Microsoft TFS/VSTS
- Use of innovative technology solutions to improve efficiencies in testing and defect prevention.
- Experience with test tools; UFT/Selenium WebDriver, LoadRunner/JMeter or similar.
- Experience in API (REST and SOAP) Testing using tools like SOAPUI, Fiddler and Postman or similar
- Knowledge of automated frameworks: TestNG, Junit, POM-Maven, BDD, TDD,
- Knowledge of IDE: Visual Studio/Eclipse or similar.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Octopus, Jenkins or similar.
- knowledge of MS SQL and Windows technical environments.
- Demonstrable experience in the whole testing life cycle including knowledge of various test methodologies, definition of test plans and test scripts, test execution and raising defects.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
QA & Test Engineer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £36000 per annum
West London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
ServiceNow Business Analyst
Coventry, West Midlands
£450 - £500 per day
GDS Business Analyst
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
Environment Manager/ 3 months / Edinburgh / £500-£550 per day
£500 - £550 per day