QA (Test) Engineer - Edinburgh - Permanent
|Job Title:||QA (Test) Engineer - Edinburgh - Permanent|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 16:25|
QA Engineer - Edinburgh - Permanent
Experienced QA Engineer required on a permanent basis based in Edinburgh. You will be required to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
The role's responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics
- conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets users needs, while being cost-effective.
- monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Active Directory Consultant - Edinburgh - Permanent
£40000 - £60000 per annum + plus benefits
Graduate Java Developer - Permanent - Edinburgh
£40000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
Test Lead - Edinburgh - 5 months
£350 - £450 per day
IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Edinburgh
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Test Analyst - Edinburgh - 5 months
£350 - £450 per day