QAT Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 months - INSIDE IR35
|Job Title:||QAT Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 months - INSIDE IR35|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 17:29|
QAT Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 months
Experienced QAT Analyst required for an initail 6 month contract based in Edinburgh. You wil be supporting the alpha phase (prototype) of a new system. The QAT Analyst will join a multidisciplinary agile delivery team, responsible for collaborating with internal and external team members to design and test an alpha prototype. The QAT will undertake and execute appropriate test design and perform exploratory testing. The role includes;
- take a business and operational view when analysing the system under test, in so doing identifying gaps not just in software but in processes too
- are responsible for evaluating business artefacts and supporting system integration testing
- play a major role in the acceptance activity within an agile development phase (sprint)
- ideally, the analyst would have public service and Identity domain and business knowledge, as part of product responsibilities,
- identify and raise defects with the team, as part of product responsibilities
- educate and support the rest of the delivery teams with testing, educate internal and external stakeholders and work with delivery teams to define 'quality'
Candidates must have the following skills evidenced clearly on CVs -
- Able to design and execute test cases using standard testing techniques. Able to come up with different business scenarios for a feature, working with others in the team
- Able to identify simple patterns and trends. Investigates problems and opportunities in existing processes and contributes to recommending solutions to these. Works with stakeholders to identify objectives and potential benefits available.
- Experience working in an agile development environment, for modern web-based applications and systems.
- An understanding of both front-end and back-end testing, including systematic testing of data-related issues.
- Aware of non-functional testing techniques. Able to execute non-functional test scenarios and raise defects. Can run non-functional tests others have written and knows the processes to do so. Understands a range of standard non-functional testing techniques.
THIS ROLE FALLS INSIDE OF IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Domain Architect / Development Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
£400 - £625 per day
SAP Solutions Manager / Manchester / SAP / £550+ Inside IR35
North West England, England
£550 - £600 per day
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits
Procurement sourcing lead - London - 6 Months - £450-£600
Up to £0.00 per annum
Senior DevOps Engineer - Glasgow - 12 months
£400 - £600 per day