|Job Title:||Qualified Accountant|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2018 17:28|
Qualified Accountant - Glasgow - 6 month contract - £250-£300 per day
A public-sector organisation looking to have a Qualified Accountant join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
- Professionally qualified accountant - CCAB professional accountancy body or equivalent with up to date CPD.
- Experience of implementing, improving or managing systems of internal control including supporting Programmes/Projects, with a proven ability to effectively interpret and apply solutions to finance challenges in a Project or Programme environment.
- Debt Management or Capital Accounting experience.
- Must be credible with staff, creating conditions to build confident and effective teams that empower, value, develop and motivate people.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proven ability to explain financial information effectively to stakeholders and non-finance professionals.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative, to deliver high quality outcomes and outputs and to meet deadlines whilst managing competing pressures.
- Experience of project / programme finance in a dynamic and/or Agile environment
- Experience of implementing/development of financial systems.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's