Qualified Accountant - Glasgow - 4 month
|Job Title:||Qualified Accountant - Glasgow - 4 month|
|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2017 15:44|
Qualified Accountant - Programme Accountant - Glasgow - 4 months - £200-300
Qualified accountant required for an initial 4 months contract with our public-sector client on an ongoing project based in Glasgow with travel to Edinburgh for project meetings.
You will be working closely with programme management colleagues to develop and implement robust financial reporting and control mechanisms. You will specify, prepare and deliver programme and project financial reporting and analysis to key stakeholders.
To assist producing accurate management information, forecast and budgets in line with requests. To ensure accurate financial control and analysis. To provide analysis of financial information to support and guide management decision making and business support.
- Strong technical accounting background
- Be highly numerate and analytical
- Effective and strong communication skills at all levels
- Self-starter and able to work alone
- Have experience in a deadline driven environment where quality must be maintained
- CCAB or CIMA Qualified Accountant with up to date CPD.
- Experience of implementing, improving or managing systems
- Must be credible with staff with the ability to develop and motivate staff
- Experience of project/programme finance in a dynamic or agile environment
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant
Melrose, Scottish Borders
£192 - £233 per day
£27 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35
Management Accountant - 6-months to permanent - Edinburgh
£144 - £190 per day
£28475 - £32907 per annum