Quality and Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Quality and Assurance Manager|
|Location:||Central Belt, Scotland|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Start Date:||February 2018|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2018 11:24|
Quality and Assurance Manager - 6months - inside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced Quality and Assurance Manager for an initial 6 months across the central belt. You will be responsible for determining audit, assurance and review arrangements and producing and maintaining the Integrated Assurance and Approval Plans. You will be required to define, establish and assure arrangements for managing the quality within the programme and lead on the Quality and Assurance Management strategy plan.
- Strong track record of setting up delivering up a critical quality and assurance service in complex programmes.
- Experience of producing and maintaining integrated assurance and Approval Strategies.
- Experience of working within an agile (waterfall) or hybrid environments
- Ability to transfer knowledge and coach others to develop quality and assurance skills
- Relevant qualification - Lead Auditor, Lead OGC Gateway Reviewer etc.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £0.00 per day
Commercial Project Manager
£30 - £35 per hour + Inside IR35
Project Manager - Security Operating Centre - Glasgow
£300 - £400 per day
Senior PMO Analyst
£250 - £350 per day
User Research Lead
£400 - £600 per day