Quality & Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Quality & Assurance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 19:04|
Quality & Assurance Manager - 6 Month Contract - Edinburgh
Our major client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Quality & Assurance Manager to work on an initial 6-month contract with potential to extend. You will be responsible for ensuring that all products, services and capabilities are fit for purpose and capable of achieving the desired results.
- Experience of ensuring compliance with relevant standards and legislation
- Strong track record of setting up and delivering a critical quality and assurance service in a complex and challenging environment
- Demonstrable experience of managing quality, assurance and gated approvals in large transformational programmes of business change;
- Understanding of integrated assurance and approval plans
- Experience of working in structured, agile and hybrid environments
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with Government or Public Sector organisations and will have previously worked on a large scale transformational programme.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's