Quality Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2017 17:17|
Quality Assurance Manager
Permanent. Herefordshire. Financial services client
Quality Assurance Manager required in Hereford - you will be responsible for running teams of test engineers, at different levels of experience, competence and development, driving the quality and output of both automated and manual testing. This role is responsible for ensuring that the professional development of these testers progresses in line with expectations, and that any issues are resolved efficiently with the best outcome for the business. The role is responsible for estimating work and setting priorities, and ensuring that the teams follow through on commitments. Working in a mixture of both Agile and Waterfall environments, you have excellent knowledge of different software testing methodologies and will use your experience with the STLC and SDLC to deliver some of the highest quality of mobile software around.
- Strong performance management skills and experience in supporting and managing testers in a matrix style management structure.
- Both agile and waterfall methodology knowledge essential..
- Working in a regulated industry essential - Finance or banking experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of testing using TFS online.
- Experienced in leading teams performing automated testing via either TDD or BDD principles.
- Strong knowledge of Selenium or other application automation toolset.
- Experience in standardisation and efficient methods of creation of test plans, scripts, regression testing and analysis.
- Strong exposure to backoffice functionality testing. APIs, web services, ESBs, etc.
- Load/performance tooling experience (TFS or other)
- Experienced in Introduction and management of testing standards.
- Experience in Preparing and delivering test execution for required test phases
- Experience of Functional Testing (Preparation and Execution)
- Setting of standards for Integration Testing
- Setting of standards for regression Testing via use of testing tool configuration setup and maintenance.
- User story acceptance criteria design
- Managing test requirements through design and delivery for environments, data, batch, etc
For more information please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Manager -Glasgow - 6 months
£200 - £300 per day
IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Edinburgh
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Data Architect / Information / Technology / Warwickshire / £50k
Up to £50000.00 per annum
£28 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35
SC Cleared Project Control Officer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£250 - £275 per day