|Job Title:||Quality Services|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2018 17:14|
Quality Sevices Assistant - 6 Months -Tamworth
Quality Services Assistant needed to support the development of a Quality Management System across the company, ensuring compliance with appropriate ISO standards. The Quality Services Assistant will support the implementation and maintenance of quality standards (ISO 17025) in specific commands across the company to ensure compliance with the EU mandate and the Regulator. The Quality Services Assitant will also develop and maintain ISO 17020 policy and procedures ensuring they are fit for purpose.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Lead Auditors Course set by the International Register of Certified Auditors.
- UKAS ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Forensic Laboratory course or equivalent qualification.
- Certifcate/Diploma in Quality Management.
- Previous experience of working with ISO quality standards particularly ISO 17025.
- Previous experience of Quality Management Systems from UKAS accredited bodies.
- Demonstrate competence to conduct audits against ISO 17025 standard.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills.
- Excellent ICT skills and the ability to extract, analyse and present performance data.
- Organisational skills.
- Good understanding of ILAC G19 and the Forensic Science Regulators Code of Practice and Conduct.
If you're the Quality Services Assistant for this role get in touch ASAP!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's