|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire|
|Salary:||£27000 - £38000 per annum + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2018 09:35|
Quantity Surveyor - Permanent - NEC
An opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our client on a permanent basis in Cumbernauld. You will be involved in procurement and tendering, contract management and administration, and project financial control and reporting. Knowledge of NEC suite of contracts and broad understanding of the construction industry is a requirement and the successful candidate must possess a good commercial awareness and have excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Compile and submit monthly valuations to clients;
- Analyse contract tenders, including placing contract orders, checking and valuing progress of work as well as certifying payments;
- Running all aspects of commercial management from pre-construction to Final Account.
- Analysing and producing commercial and contractual information in a timely manner, to ensure compliance with the programme constraints
- Identify change and implement change control process and agreement in line with contract requirements and commercial procedures.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's