Quantity Surveyor Cost Auditor £31,029 to £43,569 Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor Cost Auditor £31,029 to £43,569 Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£31029 - £43569 per annum + 37 days holiday|
|Contact Name:||Paul White|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 17:46|
Quantity Surveyor Cost Auditor - Permanent Edinburgh
We here at Parity have an exciting opportunity to work with our major utility client.
The successful candidate will be a proactive Cost Audit / Assurance professional and shall provide accurate reports to promote the principles of corporate governance, contractual awareness and to encourage efficiency for all assurance tasks assigned to their control whilst assisting with effective Business Management decision making.
Essential skills / knowledge required by the post holder include
- Degree qualified Quantity Surveyor or Accountant who is nearing or has attained Chartered status
- Detailed knowledge and experience of cost and commercial administration including professional accounting practices in the construction industry. Min 5 years post-graduation
- Detailed knowledge and experience of contractual mechanisms, NEC3, including the allocation and management of risk. Min 5 years post-graduation
- Experience of cost reporting and cost control practices.
- Demonstrable ability to identify key cost and commercial areas for examination.
- The role holder should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the water utility Regulatory environment.
- The role holder should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the water industry and the legislation.
- Aware of the risks associated with attending construction sites and whilst on site, comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Procurement best practice methodology.
- Driving licence.
- Experience of managing meetings, workshops etc.
- Performance management experience.
Basic Disclosure required
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's