|Job Title:||Recruitment Advisor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Fitzpatrick|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 11:46|
6 months FTC
A large Government Agency has recently moved into a stylish new office in Canary Wharf, and is looking for a motivated and driven Recruitment Advisor to join their ranks and help advise on a major recruitment project.
If you relish challenge and change, seek to excel at your profession and want to be part of something that matters, than this is the role for you
You will be the bridge between the HR and recruitment arms, help manage a recruitment budget of nearly £500k p.a. & manage supplier relationships.
Daily you will:
- Advise the HRBP's and the Management team on how to achieve recruitment aims
- Provide insight on recruitment admin
- management of social media recruitment campaigns
- subject matter expert on all recruitment knowledge. e.g, job descriptions, recruitment approache, advertising & sourcing, localised market info
- Ensure time to hire KPI's are met
- Build and maintain strong relationships w/ internal & external stakeholders
- manage outsourced recruitment
- drive collaborative team working across the HR function
Experience and technical skills
You will be able to demonstrate the following experience and technical skills:
- Previous experience as a recruiter is essential preferably in-house.
- Strong LinkedIn recruiter and direct sourcing experience.
- best practice recruitment and selection frameworks.
- Experience with HR IT systems preferable (other systems experience considered)
- Experience of conveying both simple and more complex processes and procedures in a way that is understood and tailored to the individual customer. Business process re-engineering experience desirable.
- Previous management of PSL desirable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Numerate and able to accurately manage and analyse data with clear verbal and written communication
- Experience in a Professional Services background (with a preference towards Financial Services).
Personal attributes required
We are looking for an employee with the following attributes:
- Must take a positive and professional approach to work.
- Must have exceptional organisational skills, with a disciplined project management focus and demonstrated ability to achieve milestones and projects within strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills giving the credibility and confidence to deal with people at all levels
- Manage senior stakeholders effectively and the ability to lead on interviewing where necessary.
- Confident influencer who is self-aware and able to adapt themselves when dealing with different client groups to achieve the maximum impact
- Ability to quickly understand different job roles and also make an assessment of what behavioural attributes might be required.
- A self-starter with the ability to work under their own initiative, delivery-focused with a demonstrated ability to achieve milestones and projects within strict deadlines.
- Ability to think objectively when making recruitment decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail is crucial especially under pressure and when faced with tight timescales
- Creative problem solver when presented with complex HR issues.
- Degree or CIPD qualified or equivalent experience in a recruitment function
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's