Release / Environments Analyst - Glasgow
|Job Title:||Release / Environments Analyst - Glasgow|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Mackenzie|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 15:35|
Release / Environments Analyst - Digital/Business Change - Glasgow
Release / Environments Analyst required for an initial 3-month contract position with a key public sector client in Glasgow. Our client is undergoing a large-scale change programme in which multiple change projects will be delivered in order to ensure the flexibility and robustness of their processes and proceedures.
Applicants should note that this position falls outside of IR35 legislation.
- Experience with SQL and Ingres
- Java AND Git knowledge
- Experience using waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Full lifecycle experience coordinating, planning, and deploying project releases
- Experience creating and updating release documentation and implementation plans
- Experience with full testing lifecycle and working with testing teams
Applicants should either hold or be willing to acquire a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's