Research & Development Appraisal Officer (PhD), Glasgow, 6 mths
|Job Title:||Research & Development Appraisal Officer (PhD), Glasgow, 6 mths|
|Salary:||£180 - £200 per day|
|Start Date:||August 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2018 10:03|
Research & Development Appraisal Officer (Science, Engineering, Finance) - Postgraduate / PhD
£180 - 200 per day, 6 months, Glasgow
Postgraduate with experience in science, engineering or finance required for appraisal / research role with public sector client based in Glasgow.
You will be working on three funding programmes (related to new infrastructure, products and services). Your role will be to appraise the applications, taking them through the standard diligence and approvals process. You may also be required to meet with companies and ascertain whether an idea being suggested is appropriate for grant support. The majority of your time will be customer facing, dealing with a sizeable portfolio of companies across Scotland.
This is a highly specialised role best suited to someone with a postgraduate scientific / engineering / technology background, and/or experience working within the financial / accountancy sector.
- Postgraduate degree in science, engineering or finance
- Must have excellent written skills, allied to great interpersonal & influencing skills and ability to influence
- Should be self-starter
- Understanding of innovation
- Experience working within a science or engineering environment and/or experience working within a financial or accountancy environment
- Relevant financial or accountancy qualification
- Knowledge of Intellectual property
- Knowledge of marketing or commercialisation
- Experience working in an economic development role
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's