Research and Innovation Project Manager/ Central Belt /£250 pd
|Job Title:||Research and Innovation Project Manager/ Central Belt /£250 pd|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2018 16:48|
Research and Innovation Project Manager/ Central Belt / £250 - £300 per day/ Inside IR35
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with our public-sector client to manage safe delivery to time, budget and quality of a portfolio of Research & Innovation projects for specific programmes of work on a daily rate of £250 - £300 based in Central Belt.
- Managing project teams of internal and external resources delivering projects of various investment values across Scotland.
- Identifying, establishing and improving relations with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Present projects at stakeholder meetings as required.
- Delivery and managing of on-site demonstrators.
- Prepare and submit project/ programme reports as required. Reports to include but not limited to include current status, costs, milestones, benefits, resource demands etc.
- Submitting financial claims and updating programme trackers and action logs.
- Helping to drive and maintain a project culture that meets the objectives of Research & Innovation and in particular matters including Health and Safety.
- Proven track record in project delivery involving internal and external parties.
- Knowledge / experience of water and wastewater and / or the wider water industry
- Experience in the delivery of projects from business case development to completion and benefit realisation
- Formal Project Management Training
- Technical Background - Degree qualified in Engineering or Scientific discipline and /or experience in business change projects.
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£300.00 - £350 per day
Project Manager - Culture Change - Glasgow - 12 months
£36000 - £38000 per annum + holiday and pension benefits
Project Coordinator - Glasgow - 12 months - Health & Safety
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Project Manager/ 5 months / Giffnock / £177 per day
Giffnock, East Renfrewshire
Up to £177 per day
Project Manager - Public Sector, Health (Inside IR35) - Edin
£200 - £229 per day