|Job Title:||Research Officer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 12:06|
Research Officer / 6 Months / Hampshire
We are recruiting for both Senior and Junior / Mid Level researchers. You will be working on a range of research, statistics and analysis projects.
A first or second-class honours degree in a subject including formal statistical or social research content (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Sciences, Business Studies, Psychology, Geography, Data Science or similar)
A higher degree e.g. an MSc or PhD, in a subject including formal statistical or social research content (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Sciences, Business Studies, Psychology, Geography, Data Science or similar)
Must have at least 2 years of successful experience of working in applied social research in which strong analytical skills have been clearly demonstrated for the Senior position (for example in market research, government, applied academia or as a data analyst).
Social Research Method Criteria:
* Qualitative methods, including research design, data collection (i.e. interviewing, focus groups, ethnographic), data analysis (e.g. thematic analysis)
* Quantitative methods, including research design, data collection (i.e. questionnaire design, sampling, weighting), data analysis (e.g. statistical analysis)
* Study design, hypothesis formation, testing and evaluation
* Systematic/literature reviews
* Interpretation of data (qual & quan), presentation of results, provision of recommendations/ conclusions
* Application of ethics to research
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's