Researcher/Resourcer - Recruiter Hot 100 Company
|Job Title:||Researcher/Resourcer - Recruiter Hot 100 Company|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum + OTE & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Felicity Robertson|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2017 10:41|
Resourcer - London - £23,000 + OTE + Benefits
Are you looking for a fast-paced, varied recruitment role? Are you good at building relationships?
We are looking to speak with driven individuals to join our busy team in London. You will be supporting some of our highest performers across the company and must have a 'can-do' attitude where you want to go above and beyond to succeed.
You will be supporting a very busy team who on average receive anywhere between 10-20 new roles per day. No day is the same in recruitment and you must be prepared for the rollercoaster ride it is! As a Resourcer you won't be bored and will be required to be very flexible in your approach, one minute you could be working on an IT/Tech role and the next minute you could be working on a professional services role such as accountants and administrators.
Day to day you will be sourcing candidates from job boards and our database, screening them over the phone, shortlisting CVs for deadlines and arranging interviews. In addition to this you will provide candidates with feedback, advertise roles online and sift through applications.
What makes someone successful at Parity?
- The right attitude
- Drive/Self starter
- Willingness to learn
- Providing an excellent service to candidates and clients alike
Why is Parity a good place to work?
- We have trained up some of the most successful Recruiters in the industry
- We have lots of clients who want candidates to start now, you will be busy from day one
- The earning potential is there for someone who works hard
- You can progress quickly in to more senior positions such as 360 Consultant or Account Manager
- Brand new offices close to Aldgate station
- Fun office environment
- Cutting edge technology to help you succeed in your role
What benefits do we offer?
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Incentive trips abroad
- Voucher incentives
- Eyecare vouchers
What kind of background are we looking for?
- Ideally some recruitment experience in any sector
- Proof of relationship building
- Individuals that are used to working hard in return for excellent rewards
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's