Resource and Asset Lead - 3 Months
|Job Title:||Resource and Asset Lead - 3 Months|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 17:46|
Resource & Assest Lead - 3 Months - Edinburgh
- Contribute in the management of risks and issues by keeping suitable logs and Project Plans up to date to ensure that key stakeholders are suitably informed of challenges to the project.
- Act as secretariat for relevant project boards, co-ordinating meeting agendas and papers, taking minutes and monitoring progress of agreed actions.
- Provide support to the Product Owner as directed to ensure the effective management of day to day activities with the Project that support the delivery of the Social Security Programme.
- Strong organisational skills, adaptable and able to deliver to agreed timescales and deadlines.
- Able to build professional relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to identify and source relevant information to produce concise, well-structured and accurate written and numerical work.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's