Resource Manager - Inside IR35
|Job Title:||Resource Manager - Inside IR35|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £400.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Paul Spooner|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 11:33|
Our leading public sector client is looking for a Resource Manager to work onsite in Leeds. This role is inside IR35.
Resource Manager - Capacity Planning - 4 weeks - £350 - £400 per day - INSIDE IR35
Our leading public sect client is looking for a Resource Manager to help them design and imbed new processes to manage capacity planning and resource management within the PMO.
- Create the MS project templates
- Implement the use of a Resource Pool to enable capacity planning and to help identify over-allocation
- Prototype an approach for rolling the resourcing data up into a "portfolio view", test it and make a recommendation for implementation
- Create meaningful reports from the data that can be used by the Senior Management Team to make decisions about re-allocating resource, prioritisation, recruitment etc.
- Define the processes for the PMO to follow to effectively manage capacity and resource
- Ensure knowledge transfer to the PMO in the form of creating documentation, providing training and coaching
- Proven experience of responsibility for resource management in a business as usual context
- Proven experience of responsibility for capacity forecasting
- Proven experience of resource reporting to support prioritisation and decision making
- Expert user of Microsoft Project Professional 2013/16
Please forward CVs or call on 0208 171 1646
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SharePoint specialist - 12 months - Glasgow - Inside IR35
Customer Support Analyst
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum
Service Desk Analyst
Up to £110 per day
Up to £500 per day
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£400 - £440 per day