|Job Title:||Resourcing adviser|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£29 - £32 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gladding|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2018 11:53|
Senior Resourcing adviser
This role will be to manage recruitment within our Early Talent Directorate and will be available as a 12 months Fixed Term contract!
As a Senior Resourcing Advisor, you will ensure that our recruitment service is delivered effectivly and efficiently maintaining an excellent customer experience for both the candidates and hiring managers. You will also provide advice and interpret solutions to resolve queries escalated from HR advisors whilst supporting recruitment campaigns across our business ensuring that all KPI's are achieved in a timely manner.
Day to Day
- Support the team with the delivery of our graduate and apprentice recruitment which will involve taking responsibility end to end for a large number of roles from attraction through to onboarding, aligned to one or more of our business areas.
- Manage a high volume of candidates through our selection process providing an exceptional customer service and an outstanding candidate experience at all times.
- There's lots of business engagement involved so you'll need to feel comfortable meeting and talking with the business and discussing how early careers recruitment operates, discussing candidates and operational needs and supporting with the shortlisting process.
- Use our ATS which we use for our early careers recruitment, we'll train you but you'll want to have used systems before for candidate management in a recruitment environment.
- Get involved in our events schedule and university engagement by attending events and supporting the delivery of skills sessions and advice to students.
- Travel to and manage the delivery of assessment centres for graduates and apprentices across the UK guiding the business in making the right offer decisions on the way and extending offers to candidates.
- Get involved in the ongoing improvement of our early careers recruitment through various projects.
Here's some of the things we'll be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Highly organised with a structured approach to work. You'll take ownership and responsibility to ensure you deliver and juggle priorities well whilst being self-managing a lot of the time with the support of the team around you.
- If you've ran assessment centres before then great but if not then we'll expect you to be able to pick things up with our training but you will need to understand the importance of recruitment best practice, employment law and how to manage candidates fairly and guide the business to do the same.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's