|Job Title:||Resourcing Officer|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £120 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2018 17:27|
Resourcing Office - 6 months - inside IR35
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Edinburgh for a Resourcing Officer for a period of 6 months. You will be responsible for delivering day to day recruitment activity in line principles and policies. As part of the Resourcing team within HR &OD, they will support the Resourcing Advisers and Resourcing Manager to provide the business with expertise and guidance to maximise resourcing opportunities.
- Experience Qualified or studying towards CIPD membership
- Experience of delivering recruitment campaigns within a busy environment
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the requirements and considerations, both legislative and organisational, that relate to recruitment activity
- Proven ability to provide input to and operate an electronic recruitment system
- Knowledge and understanding of the high levels of accountability that exist within the public sector in demonstrating open and fair recruitment and selection processes, including the requirement to create and adhere to an (organisationally wide) auditable process
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's