Retail Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Retail Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lorraine Rourke|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2018 10:56|
Current Business Analysts are at capacity on other projects. A Business Analyst is required to gather all requirements and work with Solution Architect, Project Manager in order to assess the current position and requirements.
BA in Retail Stream:
- Develop a strong understanding of our existing system and application landscape as a building block for future solutions.
- Work with an internal and external teams to help shape the landscape and solutions that will allow the business to achieve its strategic goals.
- Using interviews, workshops, documentation reviews, business analysis and business process evaluations, gather business requirements.
- Work with and challenge business units on their assumptions to help deliver solutions for their current and future needs.
- Project manage the process from initiation through to sign off, adhering to all PMO requirements and processes.
- Take on the project management of programme work streams through to successful implementation.
- Work with information gathered from multiple sources, be able to evaluate true business requirement from user request, ensure that proposed solution is reconciled with all business inputs, and resolve business conflicts as required.
- Be able to draw requirements together into Functional Requirements Documents using existing templates, making use of plain English, diagrams, process flows and scenarios so that the resulting document will be meaningful to the intended users.
- Have the ability to work in a team collaborating on different aspects of a large project, ensuring that the objectives of all components are aligned and that delivered solution will works as an end to end process.
- Be able to take responsibility for managing aspects of project, managing resources, timelines, 3rd parties and delivering status reports, feeding into the overall project.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives in parallel.
- Use the knowledge gained in the analysis and design of the solutions to become one of the SMS's for aspects of the new landscape.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Finance workstream
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€350 - €400 per day
Business Analyst - 6 months fixed term
Up to £49000 per annum
Retail Oracle ADF Developer x3
£600 - £800 per day
Service Desk Analyst
Up to £110 per day
Customer Support Analyst
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum