Retail Implementation Project Manager
|Job Title:||Retail Implementation Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haydock|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 12:58|
The successful candidate will assist with the management of the installation of ICT systems to stores across multiple territories. This will involve managing and co-ordinating third party vendors, internal resources and scheduling along with the implementation of new ICT initiatives within schedule and budgetary constraints.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Managing the ICT implementation for new store projects for specific stores across a number of regions.
- Managing the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting regional store infrastructure.
- Managing the implementation of selected ICT store projects in the region.
- Liaising directly with Store Development team to understand and communicate key dates for new stores e.g. ICT equipment installation and handover to store management.
- Defining required resources and schedule resources for project implementation e.g. for new stores; defining the number of EPOS units, network switches, IP Phones, PCs, printers, etc.
- Directing and overseeing the project team (comprised of third parties & Primark personnel).
- Evaluating and assessing projects.
- Identifying and resolving project issues.
- Ensuring ICT standards and policies are adhered to at all times.
- Interacting with internal clients on all levels to help resolve and/or escalate ICT related issues in a timely fashion.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Integration Lead - CMIS Project - 18 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £445 per day
£35 - £36 per hour
Senior Dynamics Consultant (Projects)
£227 - £228 per annum
£40 - £50 per hour + Inside IR35
Oracle Finance Business Analyst
Up to £600 per day