Retail Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Retail Solution Architect|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€580 - €600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2017 16:08|
Retail Solution Architect.
Dublin. 3 Months+. Global Retailer. 580-600 Euros Per day
Retail Solution Architect required urgently in Dublin. You will join the existing Architecture team and assist with development of Retail ICT Strategy. To advise, design and govern the solutions landscape to ensure the ICT solutions directly support the retail business landscape. This role will be reporting to Retail Domain Architect. The ideal candidate will provide hands on architecture and design of business solutions and map these into the strategic direction to ensure the future proofing of IT systems.
- Provides thought leadership in Solution Design, Product Architecture and IT strategy, create cost-optimisation solutions and provide innovation and efficiency within solution design / improvement.
- Provide detailed guidance to multi-functional teams through project planning and other large collaboration efforts. Fosters an environment of open communication and problem solving.
- Develops long term vision of technologies and solutions. Collaborates with IT leadership in planning and implementing of technology roadmaps. Assists the team in researching solutions, solicits input from outside industry experts and recommends solutions to meet business requirements.
- Introduce new technologies where required and show value at both cost and functional levels.
- Production/maintenance of the architectural deliverables required for Retail & Brand projects following the governance process e.g. EA Project Summaries, Solution Options, Key Design Decisions, Solution Blueprints etc.
- Input to and/or review other project deliverables such as Project Charters, Business Requirements, SOW's, Test Plans etc.
- Update/maintenance of the application catalogue & mapping of Retail & Brand applications to BRM level 3.
- Production/maintenance of the Retail & Brand as-is, to-be and transition view of applications.
- Understands logical and physical modelling.
- Understands reference models and what they are used for.
- Has the ability to collate relevant viewpoints and make relevant and appropriate recommendations based on them.
- Providing Technical design assurance for new project and technical system upgrades and enhancements for both the business and suppliers, particularly in the area of SaaS. Thus ensuring standardisation of system delivery.
Skills and experience required
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Track record of producing/maintaining the architectural deliverable required for Retail & Brand projects following a governance process e.g. EA Project Summaries, Solution Options, Key Design Decisions, Solution Blueprints etc.
- Experience in TOGAF and ITIL methodologies and delivering using them
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally to a wide range of people at all levels including communicating complex technical issues to non-technical user base.
- Experience identifying and understanding user issues and managing user expectations.
- Pro-active and hands on - responds purposefully to events.
- High level of energy, curious minded, a positive can do attitude.
- Ability to operate within a highly pressurised and fast paced environment, consistently delivering results and achieving corporate objectives on time and within the agreed parameters.
- Willing to travel to the UK when required.
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£47000 - £48000 per annum + health, bonus, pension +
Senior Technical Architect - 6 months - Glasgow
£550 - £850 per day
Data Architect / Information / Technology / Warwickshire / £50k
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Cloud / Systems / Integration Architect - Glasgow and Remote
Up to £0.00 per annum
Data Architect - Central Government - £550 - £600 - 6 Months
£46 - £47 per annum