Road Engineers - Aberdeen
|Job Title:||Road Engineers - Aberdeen|
|Salary:||£22 - £32 per hour + dependent on level of experience|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2017 09:11|
Road Engineers (Highway Design & Construction) required for initial 12-week contracts based in Aberdeen
Our public sector client in Aberdeen has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineering professional with strong roads experience to join their team.
The postholder will be expected to -
- Project manage small to medium sized civil engineering projects (sub £0.5M);
- Undertake investigation, feasibility and appraisal studies for road improvement projects;
- Undertake design, estimating and contract preparation;
- Undertake financial control and monitoring of contracts
- Prepare reports and other communications;
For the Road Engineer roles, the client is looking to speak with candidates with roads design experience in particular Road Alignment, Drainage, SUDS, Cycle design and MX. For the Technician positions, candidates should have experience in at least one of the following: Civil, Structural, Traffic Engineering, Transport Planning or Roads Maintenance
Send your CV if you think you are suitable for any of the roles!
NB - these roles are likely to be classed as inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's