Road Technician - Aberdeen
|Job Title:||Road Technician - Aberdeen|
|Salary:||£12 - £22 per hour + dependent on level of experience|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 09:29|
Road Technicians (Highway Design & Construction) required for initial 12-week contracts based in Aberdeen
Our public sector client in Aberdeen has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Road Technician with roads experience to join their team.
The postholder will be expected to -
- Assist with design, estimating and contract preparation;
- Assist with works supervision onsite and contract management;
- Perform land, traffic and other site surveys;
- Assist in financial control and monitoring of contracts;
- Prepare reports and other communications;
- Analyse and develop solutions to technical problems;
- Answer technical queries and provide specialist technical advice; and
For the Road Technician roles, the client is looking to speak with candidates with roads design, HNC or equivalent level qualification in a subject relevant to the post and relevant civil engineering experience.
Send your CV if you think you are suitable for any of the roles!
NB - these roles are likely to be classed as inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's