Sales Account Manager / Senior Sales Exec (Telecoms) - Belfast
|Job Title:||Sales Account Manager / Senior Sales Exec (Telecoms) - Belfast|
|Location:||Belfast, County Antrim|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE £40,000 - £80,000k pa|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 11:42|
Sales Account Manager / Senior Sales Executive (Telecoms) - Belfast
£18,000 - £22,000pa (subject to exp.) + uncapped commission (OTE - £40,000 - £80,000pa)
Target-driven Sales Account Manager / Senior Sales Executive with strong background technical sales required for permanent role with a leading IT/Telecoms client with business customers across Scotland, ROI and Northern Ireland. Our client supplies world-class products to small and medium-sized enterprises in three main markets: business mobiles, business landline solutions and business broadband.
As part of the team you will be setting new business appointments for Business Development Executives to attend. Along with:
- Building, developing and managing a pipeline of potential customers through a CRM system.
- Gathering and recording all client details.
- Learning and developing a knowledge of the products available.
- Being confident and clear in dealing with potential customers and being able to give advice on solutions suited to their needs.
- Managing Business Development Executive's diaries.
- Striving to meet targets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Have strong communications skills, both on the phone and through email.
- Be able to identify problems and have the ability to solve them.
- Able to deal with conflict.
- Be enthusiastic and driven to meet targets set by the team managers.
- Be able to work as part of a team and also on your own initiative.
- Be motivated and have good organisation skills.
- One year's experience in a similar role, preferably in the telecommunications sector.
- Have GCSE maths and English level C or equivalent
- Be comfortable using computer programmes i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, CRM systems
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager / Infrastructure / Bristol / £400p/day
£380 - £400 per day
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£0.00 - £45000 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£500 - £550 per day + Additional Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£39000 - £47000 per annum + Additional Benefits