Sales and Marketing Professional
|Job Title:||Sales and Marketing Professional|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rehan Zia|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2018 14:06|
Are you a Sales and Marketing Manager with a proven track record of consistently hitting and exceeding targets?
Do you have a passion for creating and developing innovative strategies to reach existing and new markets?
Most importantly, are you ready to step up to work in the Automotive Industry?
My client is a well known and reputable name within the automotive industry and maintains a highly exclusive brand.
They are looking for a strong Sales and Marketing leader with proven experience in creating and managing sales opportunities for one of the companies under their umbrella. Reporting to the Operational Manager and as a key member of the team, the successful candidate will manage all aspects of new business sales in the UK.
You will lead the team in the UK to ensure the company meets their ambitious objectives while collaborating very closely with their dealers worldwide to ensure they deliver on a global level.
Duties of the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Collaborate effectively with our Sales and Marketing team both in the UK and North America to define strategy, implement processes and establish best practice at a global level. (This will include working closely with the CEO to define annual revenue targets).
- Build and maintain effective and mutually beneficial relationships with key reseller partners
- Ensuring the sales team update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
- Sending marketing emails to customers.
- Managing the company's social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside Sales Consultants.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
Background of the Sales and Marketing Manager
- All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organisation.
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Ideally degree level education coupled with excellent written, verbal, listening and presentation skills
- Relevant industry experience ideally from a competitor.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Highly Organised
- A strong work ethic and the capacity to succeed in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's