Sales Consultant (UK Sales Excellence)
|Job Title:||Sales Consultant (UK Sales Excellence)|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Arran Mehmet|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 09:46|
Sales Consultant - UK Sales Excellence
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Consultant to join a newly created Sales Excellence function to support a Leading IT Consultancy's ambitious Sales growth plan.
Sales Excellence is a newly created function which will strengthen UK's Sales operations as my client accelerate their Sales growth and look to change the way they operate to best support their Sales teams.
The Sales Excellence team will help drive greater sales efficiency & effectiveness through process standardisation & optimisation, increasing client face-time for sellers. It will focus on optimisation and where required address global tool and process improvement opportunities and simplification. It will aid sales operations with improved data quality, driving increased rigour and commitment to forecast accuracy & sales closure, with bid co-ordination and support.
The Role & Responsibilities
The role reports to the Sales Operations lead but will work on a day to day basis with Sales Directors and their teams.
This is a newly formed role, and to that extent it will evolve as the successful candidate drives it but key initial tasks include:
- Creating and managing Opportunity records in CRM
- Reviewing Pipeline data quality and taking corrective actions
- Assisting in creation of Opportunity review materials and artefacts
- Managing end-to-end deal lifecycle on deal extensions and change requests
- Tracking and reporting on Must-Win deals (Priority deals)
- Co-ordination and escalation on Work-At-Risk request
- Assisting in the tracking and management of Pre-sales spend
- Managing and being custodians of a UKI knowledge repository on Sales tools, process, policies and guidance, as well as best practices and reusable assets
- Prior experience working in Sales, Bid Management or Sales Operations would be beneficial
- Good communicator (oral & written) with a proven ability to interact with Senior Leadership
- Deadline focussed
- Team player with strong values and behaviours
- Proactivity and a self-starter are essential
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position