Sales Team Leader
|Job Title:||Sales Team Leader|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Walker|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 14:33|
Sales Team Lead - Warrington - up to £25k (£35k+ OTE)
Are you somebody who is passionate about motivation, engagment, coaching and contious improvement? This is the role for you!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Team Lead to join a market leading solution provider within the financial services industry.
You will be joining a company that treat their employees as their most valuable asset. If you can bring energy, effort and new ideas to the team, you will be giving a great deal in return. They offer great opportunities to acquire new skills and build a career in a dynamic, fast paced-enviroment.
- To maximise efficiency, productivity and revenue generation opportunities through the effective leadership of a team of the Tele Account Managers.
- To protect the reputation of the client by operating to the highest standards of compliance and customer service at all times.
- Effective leadership of the Agency Team, including supervision, motivation and monitoring of team performance.
- Manage the recruitment and training of new staff on your team.
- Monitor team training needs. Facilitate appropriate interventions to meet identified training need and secures required resource.
- Conduct regular team briefs to inform, support & motivate the team.
- Identify team priorities, individual issues and create action plans accordingly.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the company's products and services.
- Identify and implement enhancements to process and procedures.
- Manage resources in line with business forecasting.
- Work closely with the sales coach to successfully coach, develop and performance manage the team to deliver results that exceed business expectations.
- Own departmental and cross company communication to ensure consistency of process and to improve the level of customer service.
- Plan, implement and measure targets and KPI's for the team and individuals.
- Manage the bonus scheme applicable to the team including KPI adjustments, together with ad hoc incentives to drive performance.
- To adapt positively to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment and any delays or other unexpected demands.
- Liaise with Agencies in order to resolve issues that may arise.
- Seek ways to continuously improve the sales process and share best practices with other managers.
- Work with Sales Management colleagues and the Best Advice team to facilitate the supply of enquiries.
- Prepare effective reports on Team and individual performance.
- Represent the Agency Team within the management team.
- Ad hoc projects.
- To ensure all Employee and Agency enquiries are resolved within agreed Service levels/ Timescales, whilst balancing the needs of the Employee and Agency with those of the business.
- To ensure both Team and individual targets are achieved in relation to productivity and quality.
- To demonstrate and promote quality within the department.
- To actively promote the Agency Team as an effective, professional area of the Operations department by displaying a positive attitude at all times.
- To build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and management.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous Sales team management (inbound & outbound) experience.
- Passionate about motivation, engagement, coaching, performance management & continuous improvement.
- Analytical - monitor and analyse MI for performance and compliance.
- Experience with accountancy, umbrella, insurance /financial services.
If you feel you would be a good fit for the role, apply here!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's