|Job Title:||Salesforce Administrator|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Passos|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 17:21|
£45,000 - £55,00 per annum (depending on experience)
This global superbrand are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to work within one of their busiest and most successful business areas.
- Responsible for the day to day support and maintenance of the Salesforce system
- Managing requests from local country users
- Troubleshooting issues and supporting users in best practise use of the systems
- Project work which may include; migration to and rollout of new systems, improving user functionality and implementation of new processes.
- Working closely with other technical teams and end users
- Working alongside a Developer and a Project Coordinator, you will be helping to support global teams using the systems.
- Excellent Salesforce knowledge
- Ability to write and maintain system documentation, process maps and work instructions
- Good planning skills and ability to respond well to change in a fast paced environment
- Organised, efficient and methodical in approach, with high attention to detail
- Proven problem solving abilities, able to act quickly, dissect the issue and provide a logical solution
- Strong IT skills - MS Office Suite, in particular intermediate/advanced Excel use
- Strong team member; enjoys working as part of a team and prepared to contribute when required
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's