SAP BW Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP BW Consultant|
|Salary:||€400 - €450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Neil Jadeja|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2017 17:07|
SAP BW Consultant - 6x Months - Mannheim, Germany - €450 per day
An experience SAP BW consultant is required for a 6x month project.
You will be responsible for the day to day support for SAP BW. Engaging with stakeholders and being responsible for ensuring the reliability, resilience and integrity of the BW environments ensuring that service level agreements are being met and technical issues are resolved efficiently and professionally.
This opportunity is fantastic for someone organised, motivated, and above all a great communicator. You will be responsible for engaging regularly with other business areas to ensure technical escalations/issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Day to day maintenance of the multiple SAP BW systems
- Proactively seeking to make improvements/performance tuning and automate manual processes where possible
- Risk Management, identifying risks and advising on ways to eliminate or reduce risks
- Responsible for managing and working on incidents to ensure they are resolved within the required SLA
- Act as the Technical Design Authority within a project to ensure that the Detailed Design, Build and Test align with the Technical Design to provide agreed quality assurance
- Analyse sizing requirements for projects delivering substantial change in the SAP environments
If you are looking for a new SAP BW role, please apply today.
Sap bw Business Warehouse NetWeaver
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Assurance Consultant
Up to £0.00 per annum + Market Rates
Senior DevOps / SRE / Agile Consultant - Glasgow / Edinburgh
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Director of DevOps Transformation - Permanent - Edinburgh
Up to £120000 per annum + negotiable plus benefits