SAP Finance Support Analyst
|Job Title:||SAP Finance Support Analyst|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£32000 - £38000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2018 10:04|
SAP Finance Support Analyst
SAP Finance Support Analyst - Permanent - £32-38k - Excellent Benefits - Leeds
Our public sector client is looking for a SAP Finance Support Analyst to come on board on a permanent basis. You will play a key role in the design, development and continued implementation of SAP solutions.
What does the role entail?
As an Application Support Analyst (SAP Finance) your main duties will include:
· Developing and maintaining an in depth understanding of the organisation's business processes for your area of responsibility;
· Acting as internal consultant in recommending system and process enhancements making optimal use of standard functionality;
· Designing, developing and implementing SAP solutions for your area of responsibility, producing supporting functional and technical specifications;
· Establishing excellent working relationships with key business owners and colleagues within IT, including regular meetings with business owners to prioritise support and development activities;
· Applying best practice in business analysis in order to produce detailed user requirements documenting the time, effort and skills required during all phases to deliver optimum solutions;
· Investigating the impact of SAP support packages and enhancement packs on supported business processes; undertaking research on development of new and additional SAP functionality and associated solutions to ensure continuous service improvement is achieved;
· Investigating system issues to identify causes and agree solutions where appropriate;
· Supporting the maintenance of user documentation and training material.
What will you bring to the role?
As an Application Support Analyst (SAP Finance) you will have:
· Significant experience of configuring and supporting GL, AR, AP, Banking, Fixed Assets, Tax and Treasury.
· Significant experience of configuring and supporting Cost Centre accounting, Cost Element accounting, Internal Orders, Planning and Budget;
· Significant experience of configuring and supporting Profit Centre accounting and Project Systems;
· Understanding of the financial close procedures within financial accounting, management accounting and asset accounting;
· The ability to deliver business systems to the specified requirements, within tight deadlines and to high quality assurance standards;
· The ability to communicate effectively to a diverse audience, including the ability to translate technical detail into lay terms, to a wide range of audiences;
· An awareness of data protection and the ability to maintain confidentiality
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's